Friday, February 1, 2013

let's get started!

February is finally here and I'm very excited as today is the official kick-off of my new blog, Little Bitty Pretty Life! Thank you all for your support! I can't believe my Little Bitty Pretty Life already has 27 Google followers, 16 additional email subscribers, and nearly 1400 pageviews! What a warm welcome into the blogging world!


Without further delay, it's time to announce the winner of the custom stamp from RubberStampPress...{Lindy Gage}!!!


Congratulations to Ms. Gage and thank you all again for entering my contest! A {BIG} thank you to Kim from RubberStampPress for donating such a lovely prize!

The new stamp I purchased for our family from RubberStampPress was delivered this week. It's absolutely darling!
{Custom stamp from RubberStampPress}
{I'm loving the little bird!}
You may be wondering what the focus of my blog will be. That's a good question, one I'm still trying to figure out! I'm by no means a chef, although I have been known to make a fabulous bowl of macaroni and cheese, nor am I very fashionable (unless workout clothes and running shoes are "in" this season!). But in the next few weeks, I hope to share more of myself and my story with you all, and I'm excited to see how my Little Bitty Pretty Life evolves over time!

Enjoy the weekend and for all you football fans, GO SAN FRANCISCO 49ers!

Love,
m.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Can't wait to see what you'll be posting!

    And for the record, I always love everything you're wearing so I would love to see some fashion advice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still trying to get used to the fashion here in TX. Perhaps some cowgirl boots in my near future?!

      Delete